Sunday, December 2, 2012

So here is the plan...

I am really excited to finally start the project! This weekend I will be going to the mall and stopping at Forever 21 and that will be my first step of viewing ageism from a different perspective. I also decided to go to Neiman Marcus next week right after school when it is less crowded and mostly filled with older shoppers. Next will be the Apple Store which I plan to visit either early Friday evening or Saturday morning when the teenagers aren't primarily inside. I have saved Toys R Us for last because with the big holiday coming up I know it will be getting busier as it approaches usually with moms on a mission to check off their kids christmas list, and I think because of this it may change the reaction I will receive. I'm anxious to see what different types of attention I get in these stores and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment